Regular eye exams are important to maintain good vision, prevent eye disease and treat eye conditions.
Good eye health is an essential part of health care for adults and children, in particular those with diabetes.
Our optometrists can support you with
- information about maintaining good eye and vision health
- regular eye checks
- getting the right prescription and obtaining glasses
- low vision aids such as magnifiers and lamps
- vision therapy (program to correct vision problems or improve vision)
- technology such as audio books, electronic magnifiers and other software
- referral to specialist ophthalmology services if laser or cataract surgery is advised.