Audiologists can identify hearing problems and hearing loss in clients.
They also work with clients who may experience other health problems related to inner ear issues, for example balance problems. Audiologists work with clients of all ages and backgrounds to help them maintain good communication throughout their life.
Our audiologists can support you with
- hearing tests (including those for patients with complex needs who are unable to complete standard hearing tests)
- hearing loss – temporary and permanent
- hearing aids, assistive hearing devices, and cochlear implants
- tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- dizziness and balance disorders
- hearing conservation – hearing protection in noisy places.