The Family Wellbeing Service walks alongside families and communities to help build strong and resilient families.
The Family Wellbeing Service is a voluntary service. The Family Wellbeing Service uses the Parents Under Pressure (PuP) approach to guide our work with families so that they can build strong, positive and secure relationships with their children including
- personal support and development including information, advice, parenting, budgeting and household skills development
- practical support to address a family need, such as
- attending appointments
- establishing daily routines (eg getting to school or meal times)
- accessing early education or school for children
- support to promote and enhance parenting skills and support parents to build positive, strong and healthy relationships with their children.
- clinical or therapeutic services including counselling and emotional support.
- family support and referrals to agencies that address issues including housing, finance and health
- cultural support that strengthens connection to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and the community
You can make a referral to the team using the referral form
Or you can refer yourself via email to email@example.com